Pedalsport CC Membership
- Pedalsport Cycling Club’s 2018 membership covers the full calendar year (i.e. 1 Jan – 31 Dec). Membership purchased from 14 Dec 2017 onward will now include full year membership for 2018.
- Join Online: All membership applications must now be made online. This helps us keep in touch with you via email and reduces admin and money handling at sessions. Online membership is via the British Cycling website, where you must first set up a free account. A British Cycling membership is recommended, but not necessary to join Pedalsport CC.
- Kids Join Too: All our younger riders, aged 15 or younger on the day they join, get half price membership (£10).
- Session Fees: Members will benefit from continuing to pay £2.50 per session – riders who do not become club members will pay £5.00 per session. New riders will be able to attend their first session for £2.50, and will then need to join the club to continue attendance at the club member rate.
Member benefits include:
- session fees of £2.50 (other clubs using the Brooksbank Circuit charge £5 per session)
- access to up to six weekly sessions
- a pool of expert club coaches and proven race winning coaching
- the club runs social events, club races & regional races