Spring is just around the corner and we have early details of how Pedalsport’s midweek sessions will change to welcome in British Summer Time. The change will follow the Easter weekend. Over Easter we will be taking a break, so Saturday 4 April’s Go-Ride and Youth sessions will cancelled.
- Adult expert sessions, 7pm – 9pm, Brooksbank Circuit. Fitness, skills and race drills for fit and competent adults only. £2.50. Starts Monday 13 April.
- Note, the six-round Pedalsport Road-Bike League, circuit racing starts on Monday 11 May. Four ability/age/gender groups racing three “Track” based races per evening. Full details on our new Pedalsport Events website. This series is every other week into July, alternating with the above training session.
- Adult Improvers sessions, 7pm – 9pm, Brooksbank Circuit. This session is targeted at Adult riders of all abilities who are not ready to ride the Monday session. Fitness and skills. Newcomers welcome. £2.50. Starts Tuesday 7 April.
- Youth Only Cluster sessions 7pm – 9pm, Brooksbank Circuit. Fitness, skills and race drills for competent Youths ABCD who are committed to racing. C & D riders 7pm to 8pm only. A & B riders 7pm to 9pm (light permitting). Full club members only. £2.50. Starts Thursday 9 April.
- TMTB/Cross social ride 7pm from Brooksbank Circuit. Adults and accompanied youths. Continuation of the current ride.
- Youth & Go-Ride session continuing as normal: red & black 9-10am, yellow & white 10-11am.
- Crit-Cross – we will also be trialing (and filming!) the new “Crit-Cross” tarmac cyclo-cross racing on Saturday 25th April, 9am – 10am at Brooksbank Circuit, with separate races for under-14s and over-14s, £2.50 entry fee. This will replace the 9-10am youth session. The Go-Ride session at 10-11am will go ahead as normal.