SOCIAL RIDE DIARY – Check out the upcoming rides or organise one yourself – ride diary
MEMBERSHIP – please purchase club membership before you attend a session.
WOMEN’S CYCLING – What’s on for women in the club, including rides & socials – more info
- SUMMER BREAK: Check to see if your session is on in August
- MONDAYS – Adult Group Riding Session (7pm-9pm) Tarmac
Open to all Adult club members (No under-16s). At Brooksbank Cycle Circuit, Elland. Session cost £2.50. Adult newcomers welcome. An adult-only open session for general fitness and group riding skill development.
- TUESDAYS – Group Riding Club “Tempo” Session (7-9pm) Tarmac
Open to all full club members, including Youths. At Brooksbank Cycle Circuit, Elland. Session cost £2.50. An open session of group riding, with a “fast” tempo group for riders training to race. All full (i.e. paying) members welcome. Under-12s must be accompanied by a riding parent/guardian.
- TUESDAYS – Youth Under-12 Training Session (7-8pm) Grass/Cyclo-Cross
An evening sessions for younger riders, riding cyclo-cross or mountain bikes on the unused section of circuit doing skills and short track fitness work. If your young rider has not attended one of these sessions before please discuss with a coach before attending to discuss suitability. Please ensure all riders have warm clothes, good gloves and a working front light. On Tarmac up to 15 Aug, then his session turns to Cyclo-Cross from 22 Aug
- THURSDAYS – Adult/Youth A & B Race-Training Session (7-9pm) Tarmac
NOTE – THIS SESSION IS CANCELLED FOR THE WHOLE OF AUGUST – BACK 7 SEPT
Adult & Youth club members (Black Race Group Only). At Brooksbank Cycle Circuit, Elland. Session cost £2.50. Coached session aimed at adults & the club’s top Youth riders. This session is strictly by invitation only – please attend a Tuesday session and ask for a coach to approve you, before attending a Thursday session.
- More info – is this session for me? I Riding the Circuit Safely
- SUMMER BREAK – No sessions on 5th, 12th & 19th August.
- SATURDAY YOUTH (UNDER-16) TRAINING (9am-10am) – Red & Black Groups
Youth (Under-16) Training – Red & Black Groups Training and coaching on a closed road circuit. For experienced youth riders in the club’s “Race” (black group) and “Advanced” (red group) classifications only. No newcomers (attend a 11am session first). Session cost £2.50 – More info – is this session for me? I Riding the Circuit Safely
- SATURDAY GO-RIDE SESSIONS (10am-11am) Under-16 Yellow Group
Games, skills & cycle coaching on a closed road circuit. No newcomers (attend a 11am session first). Session cost £2.50 – More info – is this session for me?
- SATURDAY GO-RIDE SESSIONS (11am-12noon) Under-16 White Group
Games, skills & cycle coaching on a closed road circuit. Newcomers welcome. Session cost £2.50 – More info – is this session for me?
More details: Weekday Sessions Info Page – Saturday Sessions Page – Meet Our Coaches