2018 MEMBERSHIP – Please purchase 2018 club membership before you attend a session in 2018.
Club Clothing – Adult/Youth race and leisure is available from Giant Halifax, 193/195 King Cross Road, King Cross HX1 3LN. Under-12 t-shirts in club colours are available on Saturday mornings at club sessions for £15.
- Membership: Please purchase 2018 club membership before you attend a session in 2018.
- TUESDAYS – Club Night Open Session (7-9pm) Tarmac
Open to all full club members, including Youth A & B (11 years upwards). At Brooksbank Cycle Circuit, Elland. Session cost £2.50.
- TUESDAYS – Under-12 Training Session (7-8pm) Tarmac/Indoor
For younger riders, riding on the circuit and indoors for rollers/turbo when the weather is bad. Session cost £2.50. Lights compulsory.
- THURSDAYS – Club “Race Training” Session (7-9pm) Tarmac
Open to all full club members, including Youth A & B (11 years upwards), but aimed mainly at riders preparing to race in 2018. At Brooksbank Cycle Circuit, Elland. Session cost £2.50.
- Also – WEDNESDAYS – Brooksbank Community Cycle Sessions (6-8pm) – Under 14s £3, Adults £5 (concession for Pedalsport members – £3)
AUGUST/SUMMER BREAK – There will be no sessions on 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th of August. The first session after the break is 1 September
- SATURDAY GO-RIDE YOUTH (UNDER-16) TRAINING (9am-10am) – Red & Black Groups
For experienced youth riders in the club’s “Race” (black group) and “Advanced” (red group) classifications only. No newcomers. Session cost £2.50
- SATURDAY GO-RIDE SESSIONS (9am-10am) Under-16 Yellow Group
Games, skills & cycle coaching on a closed road circuit. No newcomers (attend a 10am session first). Session cost £2.50
- SATURDAY GO-RIDE SESSIONS (10am-11am) Under-16 White Group
Games, skills & cycle coaching on a closed road circuit. Newcomers welcome. Session cost £2.50 – anyone who was moved up from the 11am session to the 10am session before Christmas will be in the 10am session from 10 March onwards.
- SATURDAY CLUB SESSION (11am-12 noon)
Open club session for over-12 members. Newcomers welcome. Session cost £2.50. This session slot (11-12) will be used for a range of coaching options for club members throughout the Spring/Summer/Autumn.