2019 Club membership – now available (runs 1 Jan – 31 Dec 2019) – Join here
Saturday “Go-Ride” Youth (under-16) Sessions
THESE SESSIONS RETURN IN MARCH – DATES TBA
- Advanced/Race/Intermediate (black, red & yellow) Groups – no newcomers
– 9am -10am – TARMAC – Games, skills & cycle coaching on our closed road circuit.
– 10am -11am – GRASS – (knobbled tyres needed) Games, skills & cycle coaching on our the grass bankings at the facility.
No newcomers. flat session fee of £2.50, whether you attend one or both sessions
- White Group (younger riders & any newcomers)
– 10am – 11am – TARMAC – Games, skills & cycle coaching on our closed road circuit. Newcomers welcome. Session cost £2.50.
- Go-Ride Parents’ FAQ – how our Go-Ride sessions work – an essential guide for all parents.
Weekday Evening Sessions
- TUESDAYS – Club Night Rollers/Turbo Session (7pm – 8pm)
Open to all full club members, including Youth A & B (11 years upwards). At Brooksbank School Dance Studio – access via the school gym, at the rear of the school, where there is also a car park – £2.50. Please bring your own rollers or turbo, if you have them, as we have limited kit.
Club Clothing – Adult/Youth race and leisure is available from Giant Halifax, 193/195 King Cross Road, King Cross HX1 3LN. Under-12 t-shirts in club colours are available on Saturday mornings at club sessions for £15.